The speaker will be the President and C&O of the SOAR Global Institute.
November 15 – 16, 2016 – onsite in São Paulo-SP, Brazil
This event will be held in São Paulo, SP with partnership of FEBRACIS. The speakers will be the President and C&O of SOAR Global Institute, Dr. Anthony Portigliatti, and its Vice President and Master Trainer, Stefano Portigliatti.
Date: November, 15 – 16, 2016
Event Location: onsite in São Paulo-SP, Brazil
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Please contact us for more information.
Below there is more information about SOAR Advanced Certification:
- Analysis of SOAR communication profile;
- Description and combination of personality traits;
- Results Interpretation;
- Communication and leadership style;
- Business Applicability (Human Resources, Marketing, Management);
- Energy level;
- Coaching Module Integration;
- Personal and professional development through self-knowledge and the enhancement of strengths.
Other advantages of this certification:
- International Certificate from Florida Christian University;
• Admin account customized for each participant to access the SOAR 7.0 Plataform.
Recommended for Professionals in Distinct Areas
The course is recommended for professionals in distinct areas such as: Trainers, Coaches, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, Psychologists, Therapists, Counselors, Social Workers, Human Resources Personal, Teachers/ Educators, Ministers.